Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

She has slipped of my counter and put her foot into a tray

She has slipped of my counter and put her foot into a tray of boiling hot fat
JA: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Blue she is 17yrs
JA: How old is Blue?
Customer: 17 yes old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Blue?
Customer: She has arthritis and a small lump on her side

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. You're through to Dr Chris, a Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you shortly.

OK the first thing we need to do here is cool the burn down, ideally under running water or otherwise into a shallow dish of cold water. We need to do this for at least 10 minutes. We then need to get her urgently to the vets to assess the burn and to administer pain relief and antibiotics.

Let me know how you get on.

I hope that answers your question? Please let me know if you need any further help or advice.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I will ring swansea PDSA now

Great, I'm sure they will be able to help. Do let me know how she gets on.