JeanneV630
JeanneV630, Veterinarian
Experience:  Expert
109423971

I am worried about my cat. Two days ago my cat could not

I am worried about my cat. Two days ago my cat could not stand up and she began circling, crying and wet herself which is unlike her. We picked her up and calmed her down and it stopped. She has since wet herself a few times and cries when this happen. We have been cleaning her up and calming her. Please could you help me
JA: I'll do all I can to help. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your cat?
Customer: My cat is a house pet. She does not go outside. She is toilet trained. So this is very worrying.

Good morning , I’m Jeanne , a uk based vet. What is your cats name? How old is she ?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Good morning my cats name is***** is 14 years and is a house pet.

Just further to our telephone conversation. The vets closest to you are village vet Ealing, vets4pets Greenford and alcombe veterinary surgery. I hope Ruby gets seen today and recovers very quickly :)