Dr L Simmon
Dr L Simmon, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian MVB MRCVS
103237793

During pandemic covid 19, there are some street cat come and

during pandemic covid 19 , there are some street cat come and give birth to my flat what should i do with this kitten
i m unable to keep as the land lord cannot accept pet
any where i can get cat neutering or spraying and one boy and girl
Hello, you are through to Dr Linda, a UK based vet.Unfortunately it has been very difficult during this pandemic.Your best option is to contact the local charities around you, such as the Blue Cross, rspca and Celia Hammond. In my area, they are still rehoming and doing "neuter and release" programmes. They should be able to best guide you.With regards ***** ***** it is best left with mum so it can have her milk, assuming it is under 9 weeks old.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
they are already 5 months old now , i still able to call blue cross ?

Yes, age should not be a factor. I cannot guarantee that your local Blue Cross is accepting cats so you may have to try a few different options.

This is just Dr Linda checking in to ensure you received my reply and did not have any further questions?

Stay safe!