Doctor 4 Cats
Doctor 4 Cats, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Board certified feline specialist. 30 years specializing in the medical needs of cats.
31434078

I would like to ask is it possible I could spayed my cat,she

Hi I would like to ask is it possible I could spayed my cat,she just had an incident with other cat
JA: Hi there. The Vet will be able to answer your question, plus any follow-ups you may have. What's the cat's name and age?
Customer: Malina,about 2 years old
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know?
Customer: No,she just had an incident with her son,my neighbor owns him and she escaped from the house and her son was outside and I’m really stressed
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I ment can I spayed her in PDSA as soon as possible,coz I know they just doing emergency appointments.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Plz give me back my £5.thank you

Unfortunately, this is an online consulting service. We do not have a physical facility or actually see patients. You will need to contact your local veterinarian or veterinary ER for assistance.

Hope this helps, we try to answer your questions and concerns as best we can on this site without the benefit of a proper physical examination. Please appreciate that it is always advisable to seek local veterinary care if possible. Let me know if there is anything further I can help you with. Thanks so much, and kind regards!