Teodora B
Teodora B, Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  Expert
110306982

My cat was a stray cat and very nervous. He is currently on

Customer Question

Hi my cat was a stray cat and very nervous. He is currently on veraflox and i need a repeat prescription but I can't catch him to take him back to the vet.
JA: Hi there. The Vet will know if the cat can take that. What's his name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** I don't have a exact age but he's around 12 .
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know?
Customer: Just that he doesn't take medication well and he was diagnosed with a throat virus
Category: Cat
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Teodora B replied 19 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** will be the expert to assist you today with your vet-related questions.

Expert:  Teodora B replied 19 days ago.

Here at Just Answer, we can only advise clients what's the best way forward. Due to the RCVS law, we can't prescribe any medication. The best one to help is your local vet. He/she might be happy to do a repeat prescription without physically re-examining or just with a video consult. If you have concerns about travelling to the vets, just try to enquire about a home visit.

Expert:  Teodora B replied 19 days ago.

If you need any further questions, feel free to ask.