retnev
retnev, Veterinarian
Experience:  All dog and cat Veterinary problems and questions.Interest in Surgery
61759096

Day 3 incision post spay. Does it look ok?

Welcome, my name is***** am a BVSc-graduate of Vet School, with 15 years experience of Medicine and Surgery. It is my privilege to attend to your question shortly.

• Yes I am quite happy with the appearance of the spay incision. In cats, there is usually a slight swelling of the wound. In about two weeks the swelling will reduce and eventually flatten out completely.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok good thanks a lot. Im a worried little cat mom
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do you think i can remove her suit for shorts periods of time?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Or beat leave it on at all times?

Thanks :) Yes you can remove it for a while and keep an eye on her. If she's licking too much, one will have to replace it.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok. I bought another which arrives tomorrow as this one is dirty now. Will wait for that instead first. Thanks

You are most welcome! Hope you have a great day.