Linda Garrett
Linda Garrett,
Experience:  Owner at Self
75966804

I have a kitten under 1 years, I want it operated to prevent

Customer Question

I have a kitten under 1 years, I want it operated to prevent kittens how much does this cost
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me a little more about the kitten's situation? How long has this been a concern?
Customer: A loving young kitten in a good home, but don't want the reproduction of kitten to happen, it's not a concern
JA: Does the kitten ever go outside? Are they taking any medications?
Customer: I don't let the kitten out until she's been done, it's not on any medication
JA: What's the kitten's name?
Customer: Nova
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know about Nova?
Customer: no
Category: Cat
Expert:  Linda Garrett replied 12 days ago.

Hello, this is Dr. Linda & thanks for contacting JustAnswer.  I hope I can assist with your concerns today.

I am so glad that your are considering this very important operation for Nova.  She is a perfect age to have this done & unfortunately, there are too many unwanted kittens in the world.

Unfortunately, this is not a real veterinary clinic.  We can just dispense some advice, so all I can tell you is to call around to any veterinary surgeries in your area to obtain some prices.  This is an operation well worth the cost since you will never have to worry about Nova every coming into heat or having an unwanted litter of kittens.

Please reply with any additional questions or concerns you may have.

Is there anything else I might help with at this time?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
no

OK, then I hope my information was helpful to you.

If there is anything else I might help with, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Take care & all the best to Nova.