How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Electronics Engineer
Category: Mobile Phones
Satisfied Customers: 44565
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
Type Your Mobile Phones Question Here...
Richard is online now

Dear Technician,I have three Samsung "Fold-up" mobile teleph

This answer was rated:

Dear Technician,

I have three Samsung "Fold-up" mobile telephones, the models being as follows:

SGH-A800, a silver phone audio only using 0.25 jack 3-pole to Earphone and cord suspended Microphone from adjoining cord.
SGH-E710, a silver phone audio with inbuilt camera using 0.25 jack 4-pole to Earphone and
cord suspended microphone from adjoining cord.
SGH-ZV40, a metallic pink phone audio with inbuilt camera using a "flat" plug, black and
silver 1cm in width for Earphones, 2 no. and suspended microphone from adjoining cord.

I wish, if possible to use a newly acquired "Pop Phone "Retro" handset, fashioned in
different colours like the old disc-dial Post Office landline telephone Hand-held "recievers.
These "Pop Phone" handsts use a 4-pole jack 3.5mm male connector.

I am looking for jack/adaptors or any kind of assortment of bits and pieces to couple-up
the Pop Phone handset with any of my three Samsung "fold-ups".

I will be grateful if you can give me information on which "electrical bits" I need to buy
to make the connections. It is my wish to use the Pop Phone for that longer call to
avoid having the phone's radiation entering my head, causing slight head-aches and itching in my inner ears.

Thank-you kindly for any advise offered.

Noel Smith
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

If I understand correctly, you need a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter correct?

Such as this one?

Click me to view

Please let me know.

Thank you
Richard and 3 other Mobile Phones Specialists are ready to help you