Engineer1010, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Cell Phone expert.

I purchase a google play card foe £25 and the number when scathed

I purchase a google play card foe £25 and the number when scathed of has lost the last letters so I cant use it help cant redeem it

I am Andy and I will be glad to help you out with your issue today. Please Reply to me with doubts / questions till you are 100% satisfied.

Do you have a account ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please do not type your email id here.

I just need to know whether you have a email id on Gmail.... it will look [email protected]

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

google/com that's all I have

I will explain you everything in steps.

First you need to create a Google account (username and password) using link below :

After logging in to your google account you created above, goto link below :,3438652

and submit the requested details about your damaged google play card.

They will process your request and if your data is validated they will send you new card details.

Let me know if you need further information via the REPLY TO EXPERT button

Please go ahead and RATE this answer with (Good / Excellent) SMILEY face so that I get credited for my answer from this website.

Thanks and take care!