Vinod Menon
Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  More than 3 years of using and giving tech support for apple products.

My iphone 5s has frozen

my iphone 5s has frozen
HiI am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.What screen is it frozen on? Is it showing a USB cable and itunes logo?Thank YouVinod
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Home screen does not show logos cannot close down or answer phone
Thank you.Let's try a reset first. Press and hold the power button and the home button together until you see an apple logo. Let me know whether that resolves your issue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
tried that but will try again
cannot slide to power off
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no apple logo
keep on holding the power button and home button together for nearly 10-15 sec. The iphone should automatically go off and come back on with an apple (don't let go off the buttons even if it asks to slide to power off).
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
done that but will retry - have done now completely black but no apple
I believe we are not holding them long enough. Let's try it again. Let's hold down the power button and home button together for 10-15 sec. Let's see whether it comes on.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HOW LONG! more than a minute
no just about 10-15 sec is enough. What is the screen showing now? is it still black?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Does it have enough charge? Let's connect it to the charger. Then wait for 15-20 minutes. Then try the reset again by holding the power button and home button together for 10-15 sec. Let's see whether it turns on.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
100% charge- if press home button get home page- seems to have taken a picture- still cant slide
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
still pressing finger v sore problem started when took phone off charger
If it is making a sound like taking a picture, it means we are just clicking the home button and power button together. Just check this video and make sure you are doing it right. for the repeat answers, but if your iphone is turning on, it has to give an apple logo once you hold the buttons. So I am making sure we are doing it right.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
lost broad band- NO APPLE LOGO
Do you have itunes installed in the computer?