Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

My Kindle is stuck on one page. I cannot access anything.

My Kindle is stuck on one page. I cannot access anything. Help

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you very much - it worked and I can now finish the story I was reading

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.