Eric
Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I cannot proceed without a further payment request of£15

Customer Question

I cannot proceed without a further payment request of£15 having paid £22 earlier today followed by another request for £26 which I discussed with a member of your team resulting in a very complicated email about a mix up over a previous account which I'm finding impossible to sort out. Where do I go from here?
Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Samsung SM-A310F MOBILE
Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just today. Tried Samsung help line but could not easily understand them on the phone
Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 months ago.

Hi vivienne,

Sorry to hear about your issues, you can arrange a refund by contacting customer services on 0***-***-****, and quoting the e-mail address of the previous account you setup.

Happy to assist you here, if you can advise the nature of your query.