Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Cell Phone Tech.
Experience:  10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I have an iPhone 6. Often when it asks for my passcode the

I have an iPhone 6. Often when it asks for my passcode the screen freezes and wont allow me to input the number. And sometimes if I can enter the number the screen freezes. Also tells me that storage is almost full even though I pay apple £0.79 per month for extra storage.

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** and I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

It may need time to factory reset the iPhone and restore from a backup. As far as the storage goes, it may be that you still have all of your data stored on the phone instead of on the Apple iCloud.

As it stands, when was the last time that you synced and backed up your iPhone 6 in iTunes?

Jason Jones

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
not sure! Also will I lose all my data if I do a factory reset? thank you

As long as you make a backup, you may simply restore the backup to the iPhone.

Are you familiar with how to do so in iTunes?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
no I am not very technical

Do you already have iTunes installed?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I think icloud

Thank you for responding. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I rather not thank you

okay. Please give a couple minutes to type up your response. thank you.

After you close the iPhone into the computer and open iTunes, click the back up now but in so you have a working backup.

Now you may choose your iPhone in the top area and choose to "Restore" the iPhone. What that is all complete iTunes will recognize that it was reset and ask you to restore it from that backup. Please, do so and then test to make sure the iPhone is working.

Please update me once that is complete.

thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
thank you. I will try later. In the meantime you have been very helpful and I will now rate you

You are most welcome. Thank you

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything related to computers, cell phones, or anything in the electronics category, please let me know.

If you wish to work with me, Jason Jones, you may ask your question at the page listed below that you may bookmark/favorite. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For Jason Jones Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Hello again,

I hope all is well. Thank you for allowing me the privilege to assist you. I am glad we were able to fix your issue. If you need more assistance be sure to let me know in the reply box below and I'll be happy to continue with you.

Jason Jones

As a note, if you would like to work with me in the future, you may mark me as a "Favorite Expert" on the website so that you have an easier way to contact me later.