Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

My GT-E1190 Samsung mobile phonme keeps switching itsellf

Customer Question

My GT-E1190 Samsung mobile phonme keeps switching itsellf off. How can I stop this happening since it bis becoming a serious problem.
JA: What Samsung model do you have?
Customer: GT-1190
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: For about 2 weeks. I have looked in all the settings but cannot find anything to change in ordeer to stop it doing this.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No = just this problem. The phone fine apart from this.
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Can you please hold the power button on the phone until you see a menu and choose power off.
Then power on the phone and tell me how it now functions.