Ashik
Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

How do i get rid of predictive text for an alcatel mobile

Customer Question

how do i get rid of predictive text for an alcatel mobile phone. my name is*****: What Alcatel model do you have?
Customer: it is a very simple one with no internet
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 17 days ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 16 days ago.

Hi there, Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

To turn off predictive text, open Settings, select Language or Input and/or Keyboard. Then you can off that option. If you don't see this option or if you are using another model of phone, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Ashik