Ashik
Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

Pete my new Huawei Y6 2019 is asking me for my password 6

Customer Question

Hello Pete my new Huawei Y6 2019 is asking me for my password ***** numbers long as for some reason the phone got restarted and as result it doesn’t recognise face recognition which I had set up and asks me for PIN number which I seem to have misimputed and doesn’t match with what I thought I had set up
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 15 days ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 15 days ago.

If you are locked out and if you don't know the code, then you will have to factory reset the phone. This will delete everything from it unless you have a backup made prior to this issue. Do you want to reset it?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Yes
Expert:  Ashik replied 15 days ago.

Follow the steps below to reset it.

Turn off the phone. If you can't turn off, then hold down Volume down and Power until it turns off and then immediately do the next step.

Press and hold down Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.

When it turns on, release the Power button but continue holding down Volume Up button.

Android system recovery will be loaded now (may take up to 2 minutes. Press Volume Up and Power if it shows No Command)

Select wipe data/factory reset.(Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Power button)

Select Yes — delete all user data.(Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Power button)

Then select reboot system now(Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Power button)

That should factory reset the phone.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Expert:  Ashik replied 15 days ago.

If that didn't work, then try the following. Turn off the phone. If you can't turn off, then hold down Volume down and Power until it turns off and then immediately do the next step. Press and hold down Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.When it turns on, release the Power button but continue holding down Volume Up button.Android system recovery will be loaded now Select Wipe data or factory reset See this Youtube video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x43bJ5fimGA Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please please let me know by replying here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.