Sijad H.
Sijad H., Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Experienced in technical repair, troubleshooting and software related issues with various types of cellphones.
61965098

My brother gave me his oned i phone 7 but it has crasche and

Customer Question

hi my brother gave me his oned i phone 7 but it has crasche and you hepl
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone?
Customer: it was new when he got it
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it keeps sayin to conect it to itunes
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just want to reset it
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 7 days ago.

Hi, my name is Sijad and I will be happy to assist you. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your iPhone 7, lets see if we can get it up and running.

Are using you a windows or Mac type computer?

Expert:  Sijad H. replied 7 days ago.

Without knowing the computer system you are using, here are the generic steps required in order to get your device back to a working condition:

1. Open iTunes on your computer. If you do not have it, you can download it from here: https://support.apple.com/downloads/itunes
  2. Connect the device to a computer using a USB cable while the device is displaying the connect to iTunes logo.
  3. Hold down both the Side button and Volume Down button.
  4. After 8 seconds, release the Side button while continuing to hold down the Volume Down button.
    • If the Apple logo appears, the Side button was held down for too long.
  5. Nothing will be displayed on the screen when the device is in DFU mode. If open, iTunes will alert you that a device was detected in recovery mode.
    • If your device shows a screen telling you to connect the device to iTunes, retry these steps.
  6. Follow prompts on iTunes to restore the device.