Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B,
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

I ordered new sim as I lost my phone .I was presuming I

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I ordered new sim as I lost my phone .I was presuming I would keep the same number ..I'm struggling to activate it as appears I now have to accounts as I set up a second one in the interim
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: I am using the sim I bought for interim now ...lost my original last Thursday
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Phone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: Just need to activate the sim u sent me at the mo and won't except my details
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Jeffrey B replied 13 days ago.

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to assist you today with your new sim, Lets get started!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can we please try the following:

Try powering off the phone, pull the power cable out of the phone, wait for 1 minute, then put the power cable back in. After this try again.

What is the model?

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey