Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

Currently I have no service on my media landline. When I

Customer Question

Currently I have no service on my virgin media landline. When I have tried to phone on my iPhone. to report this I am informed that I have insufficient credit, this is stupid as I pay for both my broadband/telephone and mobile by direct debit!
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: i think it is a 5C iPhone.
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: as far as the landline is concerned I have disconnected all cable connections within my home and just connected one phone to the first point of phone system entry to my home.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just realised that I haven’t given you the phone number for my landline, this is***********
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your service. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the modem the phone connects to for a signal (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the modem, turn it on and tell me please if the phone is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please