Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Cell Phone Tech.
Experience:  10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I got a new phone 2 weeks ago i put my sim card in, I

Customer Question

Hi yes I got a new phone 2 weeks ago i put my sim card in, I wouldn't work, so I put it back in my old phone now its saying it not recognise
JA: Who is your current wireless carrier?
Customer: Hi OK im on o2
JA: Was your SIM card activated with your carrier? Is there a reason they might have deactivated it?
Customer: OK no I don't think it was cos I used it just after that
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: OK yes I been trying to get it working as I was going to top it up today
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

After you insert the card back into the old phone, you will need to turn the phone off and on before it will authenticate to be recognized. At you do so, does it start to function?

***** *****

Hello friend,

I hope that I am not bothering you today. I just wanted to touch bases with you and ask if any additional help is needed. If there is something else that I can help with, please let me know and I will be happy to continue with you.

***** *****

If you wish to ask ***** ***** any questions in the future, you may do so on the page linked below:
***** *****' Profile: http://www.JasonFixedit.com