Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

My Alexa says she is not understanding try later. Now she

Customer Question

My Alexa says she is not understanding try later. Now she says to go on to helpline. Can’t get music or any other programme
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone?
Customer: samsung
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried switching off Reuter and Alexa for a few minutes switched back on.thats when I got second message
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don’t understand. I do not have problem with phone. It my alexa
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your service. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the Alexa and wifi router (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the Alexa and wifi router, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please