Ashik
Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I keep losing contacts a few minutes after each call and

Customer Question

I keep losing contacts a few minutes after each call and have to ring back
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone?
Customer: Samsung Note 10
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: For approx two weeks. I have to ring back or ask the caller to ring me again. I have to use my home phone now as I'm still experiencing problems.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Expert:  Ashik replied 10 days ago.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

You can soft reset or force reboot it. Press and hold down the Power button and Volume Down button at the same time for 10-20 seconds or until it shows the Samsung logo. This will force reboot it. Check if it is working now.

Also, open Settings > Notifications and make sure the Do Not Disturb option is not enabled there.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note: This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5-star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Also, if you get an offer for a secure remote for an additional amount, please ignore it as it is an automatic offer from this site and not applicable to this question.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have done as you have instructed but I will not know if it's worked until I receive or make another call
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 days ago.

Ok, let me know if you still have this issue and I will be here if you need more help.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I think it has worked thank you
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 days ago.
You are most welcome!
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you for a quick and helpful service
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 days ago.
My pleasure :)