Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

I’m using my wife’s iPhone. She has passed away and I’m

Customer Question

Hi I’m using my wife’s iPhone . She has passed away and I’m trying to understand how to use it. I have defeated messenger on Facebook by accident and I need it reinstalling some how.
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: It’s an Apple iPhone six I think operating on EE
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I delegated it by mistake yesterday and been to my local EE shop . They could not help
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just need messenger on Facebook re installing for my messages please.
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 7 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

To install it again go to the app store, search for messenger and you can install it from there

Let me know how you go please