Josh
Josh, Cell Phone Salesperson
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

My what’s app came with messsge to up date what’s App in App

Customer Question

My what’s app came with messsge to up date what’s App in App Store , when click to up date , msg appeares : your What’s app was set with different Apple password ***** ???snd now I have no what’s app , soooo difficult pls help as I have import messsges and no access sh tidy
JA: When could you last open your WhatsApp software?
Customer: This afternoon and it suddenly stopped?
JA: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?
Customer: No but yesterday was on EE shooed my line provider and he asked for my apple password ***** mot ? I didn’t want to do that but he said is better to do it 😔and the problem started , pls look what is the problem , is very important I see my what’s app messages
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I have tried to give you all had happened
Category: Mobile Phones
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Can u activate my what’s app pls , I paid so I can help
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Are you trying to activate my What’s app is vital for me pls
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Is this a joke
? You charged me £5 for what ?????
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Cannot have access to my What’s app , says go to App Store , when press get it says ur Apple password ***** different when you got the What’s app and doesn’t let me to up date my what’s app why ? I paid £5 to get help where is this help , is vital for me to hv my what app back asap
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Pls answer to my query
Expert:  Josh replied 5 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, you likely downloaded Whatsapp previously with a different Apple ID then changed it.

When this happens, you cannot update the app without the old Apple ID. You would need to delete the app then download it again from the App store with the correct Apple ID.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
How do I delete the app and how do I down load again ?
Expert:  Josh replied 5 days ago.

Hold down your finger on the app until it shakes

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
How do I download the What’s app after?
Expert:  Josh replied 5 days ago.

Go into the App store and search for the app then install/download it