Ashik
Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I am looking r the on-line instruction manual for my

I am looking r the on-line instruction manual for my Doro6030. Can you help?
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone?
Customer: Doro 6030
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am trying to find the on-line instruction manual for my Doro 6030. Can you help?
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Click here to download the User manual --> https://www.doro.com/globalassets/inriver/resources/manual_doro_6030_en_v14r16493.pdf

You can bookmark or save the online link above, so you can refer to that page any time you want.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note: This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5-star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate the answer bad or poor or anything and instead let me know by replying here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thanks very much. I will give it a try.

You are most welcome!

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Wonderful. Many thanks. Next question: can I save or bookmark the link on my I-pad? I am not using a computer.

Yes. Open that link in Safari, tap the Share button and tap Add Book or Add to Home screen.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thanks. I have typed that link into safari but it was not accepted. Have checked and rechecked the entry. Don't think I've got it wrong.

Make sure you click on the link. I just checked it again and it is working --> https://www.doro.com/globalassets/inriver/resources/manual_doro_6030_en_v14r16493.pdf

If that didn't' work, then try this shortened link --> https://bit.ly/3j8hkPZ

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
OK, thanks. I'll have another go.

No problem!

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
No success yet. Getting late. Will have another go tomorrow. Thanks for your help so far.

The link is still working. Again, you need to click on it, so it will open the PDF. Ok, we can continue tomorrow

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Back again! I have now got a new icon on my home page for doro 6030. Not sure how it got there but it seems to work. Still, you must be used to dealing with dim internet operators - of which I am one . Very many thanks.

You are most welcome!