Ashik
Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I cant get the sim in, Its only new, No i can't insert sim,

Customer Question

I cant get the sim in
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: Its only new
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Phone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: No i can't insert sim
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Theres no sim in the phone
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 18 days ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 18 days ago.

What is the model of your SIM?

Note : If you get an offer for a secure remote for an additional amount, please ignore it as it is an automatic offer from this site and not applicable to this question.

Expert:  Ashik replied 18 days ago.

Hello there, Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

First, depending upon the phone model, you need to take out the SIM card from the sim package. Most of all the phones uses Nano-SIM. So you need to get the Nano SIM and install it on your phone. See this video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwNoIXxPDDg

If this is a model that has non-removable battery, then you need to eject the SIM tray using the SIM ejection tool or paper clip and insert the SIM card on the tray to put it on your phone.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note: This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5-star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate the answer anything bar or poor or anything, and instead let me know by replying here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.