Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Customer Service
Experience:  10+ years of expertise in cell phone technologies.
8287049

I have an invoice for £0.79 coming out of my account from 4

Customer Question

i have an invoice for £0.79 coming out of my account from 4 years ago still coming out of my account, which i cancelled. i have been into apple on numerous occasions and it’s still coming out. can you please stop it and refund me
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: apple i phone 7 plus
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have been into the apple shop numerous times and it’s still coming out of my account. it’s been going on 4 years
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 19 days ago.
Hello, and thank you for the question. Sorry to hear about the issue you’re having. I’d suggest using Apples online tool for refunding specific purchases. If you go to https://reportaproblem.apple.com/?s=6 and log in with your Apple ID, you should see the charge in question and will have an option to have it refunded.If the option is not there, I would suggest contacting your bank as the charge may not be from Apple.Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again!