JohnMac
JohnMac, Apple Consultant
Experience:  30+ years in the tech service industry, specializing in Apple devices
60674955

Forgot password, I use kindle new password, New password

Forgot password
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: I use kindle new password
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Phone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: New password ***** new password
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My password ***** changed as well

Hi, my name is ***** ***** JustAnswer expert with 25+ years of tech experience. I’m happy to assist you today. Hopefully, we can find an answer quickly.

You can reset your Amazon password ***** the following process:

Go to the Amazon Password ***** page:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html

Enter the email address or mobile phone number associated with your Amazon account and select "Continue".

You should receive an email or text, depending on the verification method you chose, containing a One Time Password (OTP).

Enter the One Time Password (OTP) you receive and select "Continue."

When offered, create your new password.

As soon as you finish creating a new password, it should be immediately active for all Amazon-related accounts associated with the same email address.

NOTE: If you have trouble with the above web-page, make sure all content/ad blockers are disabled.

If you still have issues, you may need to call Amazon at 1(###) ###-####

Hopefully, this answer will satisfy your concerns. If you still have questions or if something is unclear, please reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to help you further to try and get this resolved quickly.

John

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please password

Yes, I understand. Please use the instructions I just provided. I also see you are in the UK, so if you have trouble with the online instructions you should be able to call 0800(###) ###-####

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just forget

Did you see my original answer? Here it is again:

Go to the Amazon Password ***** page:

When offered, create your new password.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to leave now please forget my problem

If you have any additional questions in the future, please let me know at any time. I'll be happy to help you further. You can submit new questions directly to me via the following page and I’ll respond promptly if I’m online:

https://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-macdruid/

Thanks,

John

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel call a mistake
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel call a mistaken