Ashik
Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I’m have weighed in this morning, & I put the wrong weight

Customer Question

I’m have weighed in this morning, & I put the wrong weight in for goal next week, I have an message which says embarrassing error lost too much weight it has frozen my screen is it possible for you to reset it?
JA: When did you last charge your phone?
Customer: Last night
JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?
Customer: no I can do that & get back to you?
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thankyou
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 16 days ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 16 days ago.

What is the model of your phone?

Expert:  Ashik replied 15 days ago.

Hello there, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

If this is an iPhone, then you can follow the instructions here to reset it -> https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201412

If it is an Android phone, then hold down the Volume Down and Power button for 10 seconds or until it shows the logo. Then let it load.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note: This is not my final answer. I strive to provide excellent service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied, please make sure you let me know by replying here instead of rating and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.