Sheri Treppeda
Sheri Treppeda,
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

Cant sweem to top up my mobile: 07471548910 having a lot of

Customer Question

cant sweem to top up my mobile :***********having a lot of problems with the phone
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone?
Customer: can i have a phone number to talk to some one
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: every thing im 74 years old and not very appt with computers
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Sheri Treppeda replied 5 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

What company is your service through?

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Your Solution:

Without the information I requested, I am only able to provide you with a general answer, but I hope this helps. Please go to the website for the company. Once there, log into your account and make the changes.

Regards,

Sheri