Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

We managed to install the new hub and wifi but have noticed

Customer Question

hello we managed to install the new hub and wifi but have noticed recently that the light on the hub for mobile is not lit is there something that we have not done
JA: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?
Customer: can try that but thought is was wireless
JA: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?
Customer: 3 are lit ( Power, Internet, and wifi but not mobile
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the only reason i called was because am trying tompay our shopping bill as we have been in lockdown for the past 15 months and not been out
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 22 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your service. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please remove the power to the internet router (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the internet router, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Having problems have one cable from main bt box into receptor 1 yellow or should it go into the wan receptor
Expert:  Richard replied 22 days ago.

The wan receptor please