Josh
Josh, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S10 from Music Magpie along with a

Customer Question

Hi,I bought a Samsung Galaxy S10 from Music Magpie along with a 12-month warranty. The warranty has since run out but it is my understanding that a claim can be made for faulty goods for up to six years.I have also looked into the issue with the device, which is referred to as the 'blackscreen of death' and this seems to be a common issue with Samsung phones, particularly that model.I am keen to receive some advice on whether under these circumstances a repair or replacement must be issued and how I should proceed.The purchase was made in December 2019 for £589.99Many thanks,
Terry
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 13 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue. With that being said, please view the steps below to fix your issue. If the initial steps do not fix your issue, please reply back and I will continue to assist you.

---------------------------

Unfortunately, the warranty is only for 1 year.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation.