Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

I, I have started to apply for a Samsung account but my

Customer Question

I
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone?
Customer: I have started to apply for a Samsung account but my password ***** e-mail address have not been accepted can you help?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can I cancel my application as the partially completed form is preventing me from using Google
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 18 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. It sounds like you are trying to register for a Samsung account, Is that right?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided, It sounds like you are trying to register for a Samsung account, however, are having trouble doing so. I would like to assure you that the process is fairly straight forward and can be completed by using the steps I have attached below in a step by step format. 

1. Head over to the Samsung Registration page by clicking on the following link  - https://account.samsung.com/accounts/v1/Samsung_com_UK/signUp

2. Follow the onscreen instructions and enter all the requested information including your personal information, contact information and finally a password ***** login to your account. 

3. You will be sent a email to verify the account and once done so, you account will be ready to be used. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew