Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Customer Service
Experience:  10+ years of expertise in cell phone technologies.
8287049

I can’t get to my phone. It’s saying wrong password. It’s

Customer Question

I can’t get to my phone. It’s saying wrong password. It’s the same password ***** have been using for a while
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: last week Thursday or Friday
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Phone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: ok
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 7 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for the question. Sorry to hear about the issue you’re having. Please give me a moment to review the details of your question and I will get back to you shortly. If you see a prompt for remote assistance, please ignore it as it is automatically generated by the site and not needed at the moment.
Can you please tell me what kind of phone you have? I’ll be happy to review and assist as best I can. I look forward to your reply. Thanks again!
Unfortunately without additional information, I can only suggest performing a factory reset of your device in order to regain access. Once done, you can restore your data if you have backed it up to the cloud prior to losing access to the device. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again!