Josh
Josh, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Is Samsung s21compatable with cochlear, I got a new cochlear

Is Samsung s21compatable with cochlear
JA: How long has this been going on with your S21COMPATABLE? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I got a new cochlear and a Samsung phone which were compatible but i lost my phone and i need a New one and would like to now which is compatible ok
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all a the moment ok

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue. With that being said, please view the steps below to fix your issue. If the initial steps do not fix your issue, please reply back and I will continue to assist you.

---------------------------

Yes, it is compatible. There are settings within the Samsung that allow for you to adjust the hearing support.

From Settings, swipe to and tap Accessibility. Tap Hearing enhancements to view the list of features:

Hearing aid support: Optimize the sound quality for use with hearing aids, or use Bluetooth to pair compatible hearing aids.

I can see that you haven't replied to my info request above so I wanted to provide you with an answer to the best of my abilities with the information that you supplied above. Please note that the answer can be slightly off if not all of the required information was provided above but feel free to reply back if the steps do not work so we can resolve your issue quickly.

-------

Please let me know if you have anymore questions after reading the information above. I am always here to help!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ya i got message thank

You're welcome!