Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Repairs Consultant
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

Will not search emails, Phone, Reinstalled account, No

Customer Question

Will not search emails
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Virgin
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Reinstalled account
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 15 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know how you are searching for these emails, are you logged in to the web version of the email or do you have a desktop email client?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided, it sounds like you have a query relating to a searching for emails I would recommend you follow the steps I have attached below to assist you locate the email you are searching for;

1. Go to - https://bit.ly/3czz45Q

2. You will be prompted to login, please sign in with your email address and password.

3. Once signed in, use the search function to search for your emails. I would recommend searching either the senders email address or the subject of the email to find precise results. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew