Ashik
Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

My apple Ipad latest software update was IOS12.5.5 but I am

Customer Question

My apple Ipad latest software update was IOS12.5.5 but I am now unable to order from Amazon as they state update must be 13 does this mean my iPad is becoming out of date? How can I get the next up date?
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?
Customer: I have no clue what u mean
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only the last few months
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I don’t think so
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 days ago.

Hi and Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand that you are facing an issue with your iPad. Please give me a few minutes to review and answer your question. Thanks for your patience.

Expert:  Ashik replied 9 days ago.

Could you please give me the model of your iPad? It would be especially helpful. You can identify your iPad’s model using this site, click this link --> https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201471

Expert:  Ashik replied 9 days ago.

Hello there, I’m just following up with you. Do you still need help with this or do you have any follow-up questions? Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.
Not all iPads can be updated to the latest iOS. Only certain models can support iOS 13 and later. On your iPad, open the Settings app, then select General > Software Update. If your iPad supports iOS 13 and later, then you will find the update there. If not, then I'm afraid your iPad is not compatible with iOS 13 and later. In that case, you may consider getting the latest iPad model. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Note: This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5-star service. If you feel you've received anything less or are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please let me know by replying here, and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied, or the issue is resolved.