nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Cell Phone Salesperson
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Eric, sorry to bother you. I have a new Blackview A50

Hello Eric, sorry to bother you. I have a new Blackview A50 Android 11 phone and yesterday I put a number pin in it but then the phone rang with an emergency before I wrote it down and now I can't remember it so can't continue with the set up. Please can you help me?
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: I have never used it, I got it yesterday and was setting it up but now I cannot get into it at all
JA: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?
Customer: No, I didn't do that part, sorry
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just how I can bypass that number and then start again, I am so sorry

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your query. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

You will need to factory reset the device and then you can start all over.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi Nathan, but I can't even do that, I cannot access any part of the phone right now, or unless you can guide me through how to do it without the pin I haver forgotten

Follow these steps:

1. Turn off your device

2. Once the device is off, Press and Hold the Volume Up key and the Power button for a few seconds.

3.Release all keys when the Boot Mode appears on the screen.

4. Then select «Recovery» using the Volume keys and the Power button. When the «Android Robot» appears on the screen, press the Power key and the Volume Up button again.

5,Choose «Wipe data/factory reset» using the same keys .

6.Finally choose «Yes» and «Reboot system now». That's all.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Step 2 Pressing and holding the volume up key and the power button is not leading to the boot mode, am I doing something wrong here
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No, I cannot afford that, sorry,
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I am going to put a bad review on you, what a waste of £5

Please be patient as this is not a immediate chat service. I am here to resolve your issue.

You have a50 or a60, please confirm

Is your phone turned off now? If yes, press and hold volume up and power key for at least 30 seconds. If you still can't get into boot mode, then connect your phone to the charger, let it charge for 15 minutes and then try.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
ok thanks
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok Nathan, thanks, ***** ***** came up with a list of options and right at the bottom was factory settings so I think I am ok now

From the Android Recovery screen, select Wipe data/factory reset. Utilize the volume buttons to cycle through the available options and the power button to select.

Select Factory data Reset. Then select Reboot now. Your phone will start again and you can set it up fresh.

I hope I was able to solve your issue and deserve positive ratings from your end. Have a good day. Cheers!