Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Repairs Consultant
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I bought a Doro 6620 and need to buy a SIM for PAYG please.

Customer Question

I bought a Doro 6620 and need to buy a SIM for PAYG please. But the online form asks for my mobile no. But I haven't got one yet. I only need a mobile for emergencies.
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I am going into hospital and need an mobile for emergencies. I was told to buy Doro 6620. I realize I should have come straight to TescoMobile but I didn't know that. I found a Doro on Amazon. It doesn't have a SIM inside. Can I set PAYG with you please. Your online form asks for my mobile no. but I haven't got one yet a I haven't set up an account with Tesco yet. I made a mistake and I am sorry. Mobiles are new to me.
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Mobile Phones
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 15 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know which Network you would like to join on a Pay as you go basis?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided it sounds like you have a query relating to your mobile phone where you require a new sim card for your handset. I would suggest you are able to pick up Pay as you go Simcard from most local stores who will also be able to help you purchase airtime if required. I would recommend you refer to the information I have attached below which will assist you to purchase a sim card.

Store you can visit to purchase a sim card.

1. Mobile Shop
  2. Supermarket 
  3. Petrol stations
  4. Local Stores 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
OK thank you.
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 14 days ago.

No trouble, always here to help.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Can you please stop the endless phone calls to my landline. The message is completely unintelligible. I rings again and again. I have no idea what the person saying. I have had to turn my answerphone off. So please can you just stop them ringign me. Thank you.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No I don't want to pay £21.I have already paid £14. I don't want the recorded message. I cannot understand it. Thank you.

Sorry, I don't see anything in relation to calling you and I have not called you either.