Techabhi
Techabhi,
Experience:  Expert
112970849

O2 I got a Samsung phone last Monday 13 th June and I asked

Customer Question

Hi o2 I got a Samsung phone last Monday 13 th June and I asked to keep my original number but I’ve hit a stalemate with it they either don’t recognise the loyalty word or something else you are my last chance to remedy this ,so can you please help me as I’m ready to return the phone to o2 thanks
JA: What O2 model do you have?
Customer: A22 G5
JA: How long has this been going on with your O2 phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I’ve been trying every day since I received the phone but to no avail they keep saying sorry don’t recognise key word or multisave
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don’t think so thanks
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Techabhi replied 17 days ago.

Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent paid Question and Answer support site.

I am Abhi with over 5 years of experience and will try to do my best to help you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question to ensure that I don't miss anything.

Expert:  Techabhi replied 17 days ago.

I'm sorry (that) I missed your call. My phone was on silent. If I want to make it clear that I was in the meeting, I might add, I'm sorry (that) I missed your call.

Expert:  Techabhi replied 16 days ago.

I hope I provided you with useful information.

Your feedback is also more important to me.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

And thank you for using Justanswer.com.

Best Regards,

Abhishek