Ashik
Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

There is no message icon to send or receive texts, Galaxy

Customer Question

There is no message icon to send or receive texts
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone?
Customer: Galaxy a12
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have had the phone as a spare until now but have only just started using it for day to day since yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not now
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 16 days ago.
Hi and Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand that you are facing an issue with your phone. Please give me a few minutes to review and answer your question. Thanks for your patience.
Expert:  Ashik replied 16 days ago.

Thank you very much for your patience! 
If the Messages app was deleted, then you can redownload it from Play Store. Then search  "Chomp SMS" without quotes. Or click this link to download --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.p1.chompsms&hl=en_IN&gl=US

Download/Install it and then you can use it to send and receive messages.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you. 
​​​​​​​Note: This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5-star service. If you feel you've received anything less or are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please let me know by replying here, and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied, or the issue is resolved.

Expert:  Ashik replied 16 days ago.

Hello there, I’m just following up with you. Do you have any follow-up questions? If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

Ashik