Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, Specialist
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

I have accidentally pressed the wrong place on my iPad in my

Hi I have accidentally pressed the wrong place on my iPad in my archive section and have deleted all my important messages is there a way to retrieve them ,I caught the small blue circle on the left side of the page
JA: Hi. What version of iOS are you running on your iPad?
Customer: im not sure I know it hasn’t updated the last one as I didn’t leave it plugged in
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has only just happened a few minutes ago as I was looking for some info I had in the archive
JA: Is there anything else the Apple Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No it’s just this I think it was as I was holding my iPad and I accidentally caught the blue circle with my thumb

Hello, my name is***** the technician assigned to your question about your Ipad, lets get started! I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

did you put the emails in a archive , do you want to restore the emails?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
they were in the archive on my iPad, they are still on my phone archive is there a way to restore them to my iPad as well I’m scared I may lose them from phone as well as they are quite important insurance details for my dogs and I don’t have paper copies
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I’d rather talk via email

understood, thank you

1. Tap in the upper-left corner to view your mailboxes, then tap an account’s Trash mailbox.

2. Tap the email you want to recover.

3. Tap , then select a mailbox.

I will be standing by.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
They are not in the “bin”

understood, thank you

also not in the trash folder?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I’ll check

take your time

I will be standing by.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Hi they are back in the archive I don’t know how but thank you they are there ,I’ll make sure I don’t accidentally press the wrong one

Great, glad to read this got solved, you are welcome.

I am here almost 24/7, just send me a message if you need me again or are back online,

Stay healthy

Kind regards, Jeff