Hemal Mistry
Hemal Mistry, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Expert
114984299

I have a 2003 Chevy S10 4 door 4-wheel drive 4.3 V6 as I

I have a 2003 Chevy S10 4 door 4-wheel drive 4.3 V6 as I travel down the road and hit a bump it bounces way more then usual and starts to bounce from side to side.
Good Morning  Dear Customer.
Welcome to JustAnswer.!I hope you’re well.
Firstly I’ll like to introduce myself. My name is***** and I am a vehicle expert here on JustAnswer.I am here to help with any query’s you have for you vehicle problems/needs and will try my best to give you the best possible advise/ outcome I can and also help you through them.Who do I have the pleasure of speaking to today.?The system offers an automated phone call service which is optional on weather you will like to accept or not.Just so I fully understand what’s been going on your vehicle has suddenly starting to bounce way more when going on bumps?Is this correct.?
Kind regards Hemal
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
basically whenever I'm driving down the road and hit a bump or dip in the road usually there's bounce that stops relatively quick only now instead it continues to bounce more rapidly and even starts to do it in a side to side motion that almost gets out of hand.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Oh and my name is ***** ***** the way

Hi there Richard.

Thank you so much for your response.

I hope your well.

It seems you may have a issue with your Shockabsorbers.

If they are leaking this can cause unusual bounce on the vehicle.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
That's what I thought but I wanted to make sure there was nothing else that could cause it because I feel like there's a wheel bearing or something of that nature going bad as well.
Hi there Richard.

In most cases the issue you described is due to shockabsorbers.

I have really rarly seen wheel bearings so this type of issue.

I would be inclined to get them checked.

If theres anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to letting me know.

Have a lovely evening.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Kind regards Hemal