How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mike Kelly Your Own Question
Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 33
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Mike Kelly is online now

Where can I get my Dodge caliber fixed, my car is misfiring

Customer Question

where can I get my Dodge caliber fixed, my car is misfiring and malfunctioning I have not driven my car for over 2 months when I took it to my garage the carried out diagnostic checks which showed the cause of the problems i am experiencing, some how water entered the Electrical throttle control unit I have not found any repairs centre to help fix problem to date I have gone to 3 garages can you please help.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Greg replied 5 years ago.
Hi .

I can help you with this problem if ypou can get me the malfunction codes .

from the diagnostic check that the garage carried out .

Rgds Greg