Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

The siren keeps going off even at night after along time of

Customer Question

The siren keeps going off even at night after along time of the car off. I found the alarm box near the front lamp. Can I cut the wire? The siren or alarm is covered by a metal box.
Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Is your battery fully charged?
Customer: Yes, checked the fuses -can't find the fuse for it it's a 2002 Grand Voyager
Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Voyager yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Right now we are trying to remove the metal box -- If we cut the wire will it effect the rest of the vehicle?
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No --this is driving me crazy !
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

Hi .

Do you still need assistance with this issue , if yes please let me know if this is an aftermarket alarm system or factory .

Rgds Greg