Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I decided to save the Jeep Cherokee KJ 2.4 Sport before

Customer Question

Hello, I decided to save the Jeep Cherokee KJ 2.4 Sport before scrapping, the car had a broken engine (broken connecting rod and a hole in the cylinder block). I bought the used engine which I renovated and is the perfect problem appeared during the assembly, because it turned out that Crankshaft Sensor Crank will be in a different place. After the engine is up, I do not want to take off, I have the impression that the ignition and injection were in the reverse order. Any idea or advice?, Thank you
Piotr
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I paid you for nothing. THANKS
Expert:  Greg replied 10 months ago.
What year was your original engine and from what year is this new engine you rebuilt
Greg
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
orginal 2002 new 2003
Expert:  Greg replied 10 months ago.
Ok will get back to you ASAP as I have to check this out in my data base .
Greg