Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

2008 Chrysler voyager with left hand power sliding door

Customer Question

2008 Chrysler voyager with left hand power sliding door fault. The code I have is B19EO 'Left Sliding Door Handle switch circuit stuck'. I am struggling to find a wiring diagram for this and need to understand if the switch is part of the lock or separate in the door casing, or does the fault code actually mean something else. Any guidance or a wiring diagram would be of assistance!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately, my info isn't showing for sure if the switch is part of the lock on this model here.It should be part of the outside door handle assembly itself.It sounds like the outside door handle assembly needs to be replaced due to a short in the switch in the handle causing this fault.I have had to replace faulty handles in the past before for issues like this here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi and thanks for coming back to me, however in the absence of a response here I have now managed to obtain a pdf manual for the vehicle along with wiring diagrams and I am currently working though the issue.
Roger

Your welcome Roger.I do apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.

Thanks Pete