romee619
romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online trouble shooting skills gained by years of experience busting my own knuckles under the hood speak for themselves.
61287765

I have a Chrysler PT cruiser Registered 31 10 2006 Diesel

Customer Question

I have a Chrysler PT cruiser Registered 31 10 2006 Diesel manual. The power steering pulley & other large part has gone & my local garage rang Chysler who quoted £795 for the parts. I am so shocked at the price & wondered if you knew where else I could go for the parts. Thank you
Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: Consistent.. The battery would not charge
Assistant: Are you fixing your PT Cruiser yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It was towed to my local garage & they have taken out the parts. They then told me the price & said they would try elsewhere to find them but no luck
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think its just a case of finding the parts cheaper as my car is not worth much more than this repair
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please find the right person to answer my question
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 10 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay during this weekend.
Dear customer, do you still need help?
if so, could you tell me please

what parts do you need to locate?
Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am looking for a power steering pump & pulley for a chrysler pt cruiser 2006 diesel 2.2crd 110kw. My garage has told me the price was horrendous Can you tell me how much it is. Part no. (###) ###-####on the mercedes engine
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Could I have a refund of my £5 as I have not heard back & have bought a secondhand one