sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Wich motor oil is the best for sebring 2,4 petrol,2008?

Customer Question

Hi,wich motor oil is the best for sebring 2,4 petrol,2008?
Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: starting good
Assistant: What year is your Sebring?
Customer: 2008
Assistant: Are you fixing your Sebring yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i just changed the car
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no,I just want to know what oil I have to use
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 10 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
This vary according to the mileage. Could you indicate me please the mileage of your car?
Also when was the last time you replace the oil and filter?
Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
111000 miles.I just bought the car.I just want to know what is the best oil to use

Dear customer sorry for the delay to reply back.
The correct oil recommend to your car according to the maintenance and mechanic manual is:

Maximum Performance Signature Series 5W-20 Synthetic Motor Oil (ALMQT)

Performance Plus XL 5W-20 Synthetic Motor Oil (XLMQT)

Performance OE 5W-20 Synthetic Motor Oil (OEMQT)

the filter is Oil Filter Ea® Oil Filter (EA15K50)

Dear customer, always that we perform a change of the oi, the filter must be changed to make sure that the oil will not be contaminated because the old filter was dirt.

Also dear customer, if the car has not history record perform a whole service to check the status of the timing belt/chain, transmission oil, fuel system and air intake system, all this because of the mileage of your car to make sure your car will be properly working with all its maintenances up to date.

Have you understood me dear customer?

Dear Customer, my goal is to give you the best advice I can and I hope that I've helped today.

If more help is needed or something is not understood, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above). You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question. I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Best regards, Sebastian.