romee619
romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online trouble shooting skills gained by years of experience busting my own knuckles under the hood speak for themselves.
61287765

We have a 300c V6 CRD. WE are trying to find out if this car

Customer Question

We have a 300c V6 CRD. WE are trying to find out if this car has NAG1 transmission or 42RLE. It makes a huge difference to the amount of Transmission fluid. can you help please?
Assistant: When was the last time your transmission fluid was checked? Changed?
Customer: I have no idea!!! This is my sons car and we are putting right all the stuff that is wrong with it! My partner was a mechanic but we just cannot find this information. We think the fluid is low.
Assistant: What year is your 300C?
Customer: 2010
Assistant: Are you fixing your 300C yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: How long have you got... We have done just about everything but cannot track down the whine which may be a tight alternator belt. In doing all that we did a full service and checked the transmission fluid - which appears very low. We can't top it up unless we know which type it is as they take vastly different amounts.
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think that is our major concern at the moment. Thank you.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Well over an hour ago you said the wait time was 8mins. Do I assume this is just another scam site?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
We are not a scam, we do offer a refund if you are not satisfied!
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
I would like to help you dear customer, do you still need help?
Thanks in advance.